1 is designed for middle primary to upper primary students.
It contains activities on nouns, pronouns, adjectives, prepositions,
conjunctions, punctuation, phrases, clauses and sentences.
access to written and speech explanations as they work
through the program. It provides a comprehensive grammar program,
and took 3 years of research to compile the educational
2 is designed for upper primary to secondary school students.
It contains activities on all parts of speech, punctuation,
sentence structure and grammar usage. The Grammar rules, vocabulary
and interest level are specifically designed for students at these
has a full explanation of the particular grammar rule,
both written and spoken, and has strong graphical and sound
to use software
* well designed exercises for correct grammar usage
* accompanying worksheets for extended classroom use
* the management system makes it easy to track pupils'
involvement in practising their grammar skills
* graded levels of difficulty - everyone succeeds at their
* the animated reward games (only reached after plenty
* the satisfaction of seeing their achievements on record
supervisors are happy because:
Grammar is easy to install over a network
* system requirements are simple - from Pentium 200 and
64 meg of RAM
* operating systems include Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, XP,
NT or Mac
us for more information or a demo.